Peter Rowland’s venues offer many options for your wedding ceremony in some of Melbourne’s most recognisable iconic locations.
Whether you plan to be married in a picturesque garden setting, a contemporary gallery space, at one of Melbourne’s historic buildings or overlooking the sea, Peter Rowland has a venue that will make your day extra special and provide the perfect backdrop for photography.
Our wedding ceremony locations include:-
- National Gallery of Victoria – Its Grollo Equiset Garden is home to some of the gallery’s finest sculptures and provides a picturesque setting with paved areas ideal for your ceremony and pre-dinner drinks. Adjacent to Great Hall and Persimmon.
- Gardens House – Located in the heart of Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens – it’s hard to imagine a more romantic setting, with its private gardens and picturesque balcony.
- Melbourne Museum – Contemporary outdoor setting next to a living Forest Gallery creating a grand backdrop in this magnificent space.
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club – The sparkling waters of Port Phillip Bay surround the decking of the Yacht Club, ideal for an outdoor ceremony.
- Rippon Lea – Once of Melbourne’s best loved venues for brides, the five hectares of gardens at Rippon Lea provide many locations for your ceremony, photographs and possibly a game of croquet to add a touch of class to your special day!
- Flemington – The Event Centre – Imagine your photographs featuring the world-famous rose garden at Flemington Racecourse! There’s a multiple of outdoor and indoor areas that can be reserved for your ceremony at Flemington.
- The Hill Winery – There’s something special about a vineyard wedding. The Hill, just outside Geelong, has everything to offer – a special ceremony location among the olive grove, vineyards, wine barrels and a picturesque venue – perfect for your dream wedding and photos.
- Let our Catering & Events team find your dream location! With access to many unique spaces and years of experience for creating something truly extraordinary, our Catering & Events team can help find special places for your ceremony you didn’t even know existed!