Located in Camden South, Belgenny Farm is earliest collection of colonial farm buildings in Australia and the ultimate event destination featuring rustic barns, manicured lawns and sweeping views over Sydney’s Macarthur Region. Rich in history dated back to 1805 with structures built in the 1800s the grounds create endlessly versatile and filled with charm and character, Belgenny
Farm is the perfect location to host your event.
Book for Christmas Day at Belgenny Farm:
Adults $109 per person includes a glass of bubbles on arrival
Children (3-12 years) $75 per person includes a soft drink on arrival
12pm Doors Open for a 1230pm – 330pm sitting
Bookings essential – Ph: (02) 4654 6800
Belgenny Farm’s spaces include:
- The Granary Hall (built in 1890) as a corn and implement shed has been converted into a modern country venue is the prefect canvas for you to add your own personal touch, to create a fabulous celebration for up to 180 guests seated or 300 guest for a cocktail style event.
- The Dovecote lawn boasts a backdrop of rolling hills and vineyards creating the perfect spot for ceremonies followed by music and lawn games.
- The Creamery constructed in the 1820s opposite the 200-year-old Oak Tree is a modern rustic couples dream.
- The Shearing Shed, Blacksmith Shed and Stables teamed with the historic machinery on the grounds is a photographers playground.
Packages and Pricing:
- All inclusive Wedding packages from $129 pp
- Day Delegate Conference Packages from $55 pp
- Corporate Dining Packages from $75 pp
To receive a proposal and more information for your next event at Belgenny Farm, fill in the contact details below.