Narmbool Father’s Day Luncheon 2023
We’re thrilled to announce our spectacular Father’s Day Classic Sunday Roast luncheon at the breathtaking Narmbool historical homestead and pastoral property, located at Elaine, just 30 minutes from Ballarat and 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Built in 1889, the Homestead overlooks an expansive, manicured garden where we’ll be holding family fun activities on the lawn throughout the day. The whole family is welcome to wander around the native garden that surrounds Echidna Dam and learn about the property’s history in the interpretation centre.
For lunch, enjoy a generous traditional Sunday Roast banquet followed by beautiful desserts.
Enjoy a day of family games and incredible food… magical family memories are guaranteed!
Tickets are strictly limited, and essential. Book your tickets now and get ready for Father’s Day at Narmbool!
Terms & Conditions
- Luncheon tickets are available until 3pm Friday 1st September or sold out.
- Self-catering or BYO food and drinks are not permitted. External alcohol is not permitted under liquor licensing laws.
- Games and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
- In the event of wet weather, the event will proceed with a reimagined version.
- For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org